Protect the Integrity of the Logo
The examples listed below point out how to avoid inconsistent usage or misuse
of the logo.
- All logo file formats are outlined, locked, and cannot be altered.
- The logo must be used with the required clearspace.
- Do not create a grayscale version of the color logo. Use the supplied BW version instead.
- Never combine the logo with any other text or imagery.
- The logo may not be altered in any way. Never alter the mark/logotype proportion.
- Never place the full-color logo on a pattern or rich colored background. On all other colors/patterns, use the knocked-out version instead.
- Never alter or change the logo color palette.
- Logo may only be knocked out in white on dark colors.
- Scale the logo as a unit to retain the original proportions of the logo and its elements. Make sure to follow the minimum size requirements.
Download the Mass Cultural Council Brand Guidelines
Download the Logo
* Whenever possible use .eps files. Microsoft Office applications such as Word and PowerPoint do not support .eps files: use the .jpeg or .png files instead.
Questions? Contact Mass Cultural Council.