Credit & Publicity Kit - Beyond
Here are some suggestions for other ways you could help to inform people about
the importance of public funding to the life of your organization
and the community at-large:
- Include mentions of what MCC funding means to your organization in your social media/network channels.
- Write an article for your newsletter about how critical MCC funding is and the difference it makes to your organization.
- Present the Council's executive director, chair or a board
member as a speaker at one of your important events. Contact
the MCC communications
department to schedule this.
- Encourage one of your board members or your executive director to write an opinion piece or letter to the editor crediting the Council for support.
- Arrange for an article in your local newspaper about the Council’s funded programs in your organization.
- Create a lobby display or some other public exhibit for the library, the town hall, the school, etc. For example, showcase students’ work or other Council-supported activity.
- Send a special letter from your principal or executive director
home to parents illuminating the work of the Council and the
programs it supports in your school/organization.