- Review the Program Guidelines to ensure that you understand the YouthReach Program rationale.
- Contact Program Manager Erik Holmgren to confirm eligibility and to discuss any questions you may have about the program.
- Create an organizational profile to access the online application forms.
(Please note: Usernames/Passwords created for previously-submitted Adams, CIP-Peers, Cultural Districts, Cultural Facilities Fund, and/or SerHacer applications can all be used.)
- Complete the online application, comprised of the following elements:
- Project summary and logic model
- Application narrative and curriculum or schedule
- Biographies of key personnel
- Detailed project budget and summary
- Collaborator list
First-time applicants to the Mass Cultural Council only:
IRS Tax-Exempt Letter
Articles of Incorporation
Financial Statements for the most recently completed fiscal year
- Click the "final submission" button of the application by the deadline. The electronic application will then be automatically received by the Mass Cultural Council.
The electronic submission of all the application pages and support materials listed above constitutes the final application.
Proceed to the Online Application