Application Instructions - UP Innovation Fund
UP Designated organizations are invited to apply.
The UP Innovation Fund provides $1,000 grants for innovative solutions for accessibility enhancements for UP Designated organizations. The grants also promote access and inclusion broadly through recipients sharing the process and outcomes of their funded project with cultural organizations across the state.
Innovative solutions are defined by the current practices of the Organization. The UP Innovation Fund is for projects and programs such as: new training modules for staff, board, and volunteers about inclusion; new methods of engaging user/experts to steward, inform, and facilitate program and policy development; new technological resources in communication or information strategies; new programs that facilitate expanded learning pedagogies; new programs that support artists, patrons, or staff with functional limitations.
- Applicants must be UP Designated.
- Organizations that are participating in the Innovation and Learning Network (ILN) at the time of application are not eligible.
- Applicants may submit one application annually.
Successful applicants receive a one-year grant of $1,000 to support activities that take place before June 30, 2017.
- Create an organizational profile to access the online application.
(Please note: Usernames/Passwords created for other MCC programs can be used.)
- Complete and submit the online application.
Join MCC's email list to receive future announcements regarding this program.
Questions? Contact Charles G. Baldwin,
Program Officer, at 617-858-2739.